About the Role
A Tutor at Buttercups Training encompasses an individual who has a real passion for Maths and English and delivering inspirational learning experiences. Our Tutors are invested in their own learning and development and are excited by, as well as responsive to, learner progress, learner achievement and overcoming the challenges of blended and e-learning.
What's Involved in this Position
As a Functional Skills Tutor, you will be expected to act as part of the Teaching, Learning and Assessment Team supporting learners to achieve their Functional Skills qualifications in line with awarding body requirements. As part of this, you will work with people of varying seniority levels including employees, managers and external clients.
You will also be expected to deliver engaging tutorials via webinar and telephone and take part in standardisation and quality driven activities whilst working in line with EDI, Safeguarding and GDPR policies and procedures.
Applicants must have excellent overall IT skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and, in particular, Microsoft Excel. A high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and the ability to spot errors will be key attributes in the successful applicant. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will also be essential to the role.
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
Is This Role Right For You
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
- Are you passionate about Maths and English?
- Would you enjoy helping pharmacy professionals develop their staff?
- Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you like talking to people via webinar and telephone?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
- Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Are you looking to work full-time (37 hours per week), Monday to Friday?
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.