Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a HR Officer.
At Buttercups Training, we are expanding our Operations Team. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing SME that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be responsible for supporting HR functions from recruiting and payroll to designing policies and procedures. This position includes a variety of tasks, so the ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR principles and concepts.
If you are passionate about HR and want to be involved in a series of both challenging an exciting HR projects whilst working for a fast-growing accredited training provider, then read on…
What’s involved in this position?
We are looking for a dedicated HR Professional who can add value to our recruitment activity, provide support to employees and managers and develop and maintain policies and procedures in line with organisational requirements. You will be responsible for administrative tasks specific to the HR function and you’ll aid engagement with our values to ensure that Buttercups continues to be an aspirational workplace.
If you are passionate about HR and are hungry for a challenge, we'd like a chance to meet you. Our ideal candidate is excited and inspired by the opportunity to work on ambitious HR projects whilst demonstrating the HR knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience to deliver the day to day HR administration. We are looking forward to hiring a committed and approachable individual whose goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
Is this role right for you?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
- Are you passionate about HR?
- Are you hungry for a challenge?
- Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you like advising employees and managers?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
- Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Are you looking to work full-time (37 hours per week), between our operating hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday?
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.