Work from beautiful Buttercups House or from your own home for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as an IQA specialising in the BTEC L3 in Pharmaceutical Science.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable business that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for talented people to help us make our clients even more successful. As an IQA you will promote and develop and deliver high standards of quality through all aspects of your work whether that be quality assurance of learner submissions via a sampling strategy, through compliance with internal and external processes, through robust standardisation meetings or through observations / monitoring of learner and client feedback. This role is essential to meet and sustain the high standards and compliance requirements set out by our business, our awarding organisations, along with Ofsted and the General Pharmaceutical Council.
If you are a GPHC registered Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician who is passionate about driving improvements in quality, and enjoys coaching and motivating others then read on...
About the role
An IQA at Buttercups Training encompasses an individual who has a real passion for pharmacy, education and delivering inspirational learning experiences. Our IQAs are invested in their own learning and development and are excited by exceptional standards of teaching, learning and assessment through well planned monitoring and improvement activities.
What we are looking for:
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
You are a GPhC registered Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician with an IQA qualification and a passion for education. You must be able to:
- Plan internal quality assurance activities including standardisation and internal verification
- Support and coach tutors and assessors to improve individual performance
- Maintain accurate IQA records
- Work collaboratively with other IQAs and Head of Centre / Teacher development to ensure consistency of approach in terms of quality of teaching outcomes
- Share best practice across the team with the aim of driving business improvements
- Prepare for and take part in internal and external inspections as required, for example, by the awarding body and Ofsted.
Applicants are advised that an IQA qualification is essential for this post, which together with a positive, can-do attitude is an key part of our organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
Buttercups Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.