Buttercups Training are recruiting! Apply to join our team, or share the role with your friends and family.
Buttercups Training is seeking to appoint a pharmacy registrant (pharmacy technician or pharmacist) with a minimum of two years’ post-registration experience. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with some experience of writing educational articles or training materials. The ideal candidate we have worked recently within NHS secondary care.
Applicants must be IT literate, be competent using Microsoft Office suite, as well as being able to work both independently and as a part of a multi-skilled team. Applicants are also advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
Main purpose of job: To write and develop resources for teaching and learning, across a range of courses for registered and unregistered pharmacy staff.
Location: The role will be hybrid and require attendance in our Nottingham office alongside home working. In addition, you could be asked to attend occasional meetings and stakeholder events elsewhere in country when required.
Main Duties include:
- Writing and maintaining training products
- Supporting the service design and rollout of new products
- Work effectively with Subject Matter Experts from a variety of technical and operational backgrounds to create the product
- Deliver projects within the allocated time and resources
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external stakeholders relating to product development
- Support accreditation/compliance of products where required
Although these are the key duties and responsibilities for the post, the list is not exhaustive and therefore subject to regular review.
Salary and benefits
Salary is negotiable based on experience and working hours are negotiable between 24-37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
It is a one-year fixed term contract.