Buttercups Training are recruiting! Apply to join our team, or share the role with your friends and family.
Buttercups Training is seeking to appoint a Project Manager to join our Digital and Technology Services. The successful candidate will be the leading expert in project management best practices at Buttercups Training and be responsible for delivering a variety of vital change initiatives within the organisation. This includes facilitating the delivery and implementation of an ambitious programme of new digital systems development along with overseeing essential business-based projects central to support the core objectives of the business objectives. Applicants are also advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
- Build and lead our project management capabilities across multiple business functions
- Ownership of the full project lifecycle
- Provide leadership by building and motivating team members to meet project goals
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards
Salary and benefits
Salary M3, subject to a 6-month probationary period. Holiday entitlement is 20 days per annum plus bank holidays. The successful candidate will be offered a contract totalling 37 hours per week although some flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place