Calculations One-Week (COW) Intensive Course
We know how stressful preparing for GPhC Registration Assessment can be and the biggest worry for many pre-reg’s is calculations. That’s why we’ve developed an intensive course that provides the knowledge, practice and support required to help your confidence with calculations grow. Our Calculations One-Week Intensive course provides online interactive tutorials, over 100 GPhC-style questions to be completed under timed conditions and daily support from Buttercups pharmacist tutors who will be on hand to deal with your individual questions and concerns.
- Introductory Calculation Paper
- Calculations Basics Tutorials (Units and Conversions, Percentage and Percentage Strengths, Parts and Ratios, Concentrations and Dilutions, Dose Calculations)
- Calculations Advanced Tutorials (Moles and Molar Solutions, Alligation, Renal Impairment, Displacement Volumes and Values)
- Calculations Worksheets (Using Provided Formulae, Quantities to Supply, Renal Function, Health Economics)
- Calculation Papers 1-4 (2 x 30 minutes, 2 x 60 minutes)
- 40-Question ‘Mock-Style’ Assessment (2 hours)
- Daily Emails to keep your learning on track
- “Ask the Tutor” daily questions and answers
“The programme was great in helping to answer different types of questions. The tutors were also great and answered questions promptly.”
“I really liked the constant support I received knowing that if I sent a question, I’d have it answered within a day.”
"I liked how the programme was able to cover all areas of the syllabus and how the questions became more challenging through the course"
The Calculations One-Week Intensive course is a structured programme with daily activities that you will be guided through over a seven-day period.
So that we can provide dedicated support to our trainees, the numbers for each course are strictly limited.
If you can commit to an intensive week of calculations that will help you get to grips with your weaker areas and get a heap of practice questions, reserve your space early to avoid disappointment.
We are currently enrolling for candidates that are sitting the September assessment for the following dates:
- Cohort A w/c 09.09.2019
- Cohort B w/c 16.09.2019