Our company delivers high quality training programmes to pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, dispensing assistants and support staff working in hospitals, the community, dispensing doctors' practices and the Armed Forces.
We have grown into a highly reputable company which, for many years, has secured contracts to provide training for a number of the large multiples, hospitals and independent pharmacies as well as for individuals who fund their own studies.
As a direct benefit of having a deliberate policy of recruiting experienced, well-qualified personnel, we are staffed by a committed and enthusiastic team of around 80 professionals, including pharmacists and technicians drawn from hospitals and community pharmacies.
We provide a flexible approach to training, principally through correspondence courses. As part of our commitment to giving our students the highest quality of education, all of the following benefits are offered to our learners:
- Password protected website offers online support
- Helpline 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Course editors are available to talk through any course issues with candidates and employers
- Our teaching team is on hand to offer students additional support when required
- Students receive individual written feedback
- Tutorial sessions are delivered via telephone
- Personal one-to-one tuition is available
- Actively seek government funding for payment of fees and are flexible according to the delivery model required
Our learners' progress is individually monitored and supported for the duration of the course and even beyond completion when our information, advice and guidance service remains available through our Academies. We believe that our ability to communicate directly with our learners is one of the keys to a successful learning experience.
It is our policy to telephone students on most courses when target dates are not met. We understand the pressures within pharmacies and therefore are as flexible as possible. We recognise the need for pharmacists to be involved and evaluate the progress made by their candidates in order to provide monthly reports to pharmacy chains on candidates' progress, so that praise or encouragement can be given.
Post: 1-2 The Courtyard, Main Street, Keyworth, Nottingham. NG12 5AW
Tel: 0115 937 4936
Fax: 0115 937 1675
Click 'Contact Us' for full contact information or to fill out a contact form.