At Buttercups Training, our priority is to ensure Pharmacists have the knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver flu vaccinations. Our Flu Vaccination Training courses are aligned with the National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training and are specifically tailored for Community Pharmacists.
Full Flu Vaccination Training
Designed for Pharmacists who are either new to delivering vaccinations or who require their two yearly face to face practical training. This training aims to:
- Build confidence in intramuscular and subcutaneous injection technique
- Ensure Pharmacists can deal with situations involving anaphylaxis and administration of basic life support
- Help Pharmacists prepare to become service ready by providing information on next steps they need to take.
DATES NOW AVAILABLE
Dates for face to face practical training are now available in Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff and Swansea.
Please get in touch at email@example.com If you want to arrange on-site training for your pharmacists or If you would prefer alternative location(s) for external training
Annual Refresher training
Designed for Pharmacists who have completed Full Flu Vaccination Training (including face to face practical) within the last 12 months, and require refresher training in line with Health Protection Agency recommendations. This training aims to refresh knowledge of:
- Current issues in vaccination
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management and basic life support
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injection technique.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
Our Flu Vaccination Training courses are delivered by Community Pharmacists with experience of delivering vaccinations and our First Aid Instructors who are qualified to provide training in anaphylaxis and basic life support.
Our interactive courses have been created within our b-Hive online learning network, allowing you flexible learning at home or on the go.