Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Client Services Team Administrator.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing SME that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to make it easy for pharmacies across all healthcare sectors to access training to support the development of their employees. We do this by providing engaging e-learning packages via our b-Hive platform to ensure that their learning experience is efficient and fun, whilst providing the tools required for a long and successful career in pharmacy.
We are the number one provider in our sector, GPhC accredited for our pharmacy programmes, listed as a main provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers, Matrix accredited, and immensely proud of our recent Ofsted grading.
You will be supporting our clients with a range of enquiries, building relationships and supporting the Buttercups Training Client Services Team. The Client Services Administrator is an indispensable member of the team, and is a first point of contact for clients when contacting Buttercups Training.
If you are passionate about accuracy, efficiency and time management and would like to work for a fast-growing accredited training provider, then read on…
What’s involved in this position?
As a Client Services Team Administrator, you will be expected to act as part of the Client Services Team and take responsibility for accurate, timely response and resolution to enquiries from our clients. You will work with a variety of people, including colleagues, managers and external clients. As part of your day-to-day role, you will be expected to:
- Manage the Training and CRT inboxes
- Respond to enquiries from clients, learners and other teams within Buttercups Training
- Manage the head of team’s diary, organise bookings and travel requirements for team, and assist in arranging external stakeholder events and meetings
- Prepare basic data (Excel) reports.
Applicants must have previous administrative or secretarial experience, with experience providing service to customers, clients and / or patients. Applicants should have good overall IT skills and proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Microsoft Excel. A high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and the ability to spot errors will be key attributes in the successful applicant. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will also be essential to the role.
Applicants must be able to prioritise their workload and be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
Is this role right for you?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
- Are you passionate about personal development?
- Would you enjoy helping pharmacy professionals develop their staff?
- Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you like talking to people on the phone?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
- Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Are you looking to work full-time (37 hours per week), Monday to Friday, no evenings and no weekends?
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.