Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as an Enrolments Administrator specialising in the exciting new Pharmacy Technician Training Programme (PTTP).
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable business that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be helping us to deliver even better educational experiences by co-ordinating the enrolment process of the Pharmacy Technician Training Programme from initial screening through to final enrolment, as well as to perform general administrative duties in the Enrolments Team as required.
If you are passionate about personal development, education and learner experience, and would like to work for a fast-growing accredited training provider, then read on…
What we are looking for
You are an experienced administrator who thrives on attention to detail with a passion for education. You will be expected to:
- Co-ordinate the enrolment process of the Pharmacy Technician Training Programme
- Screen enrolment applications
- Discuss course suitability and eligibility with learners and their managers
- Undertake accurate data entry to process enrolments onto a variety of Buttercups Training courses
- Maintain highly accurate learner records, filing systems and computer files
- Create and maintain MS Excel spreadsheets
- Manage multiple mailboxes
- Resolve enrolment enquiries via telephone and email
- Write and dispatch letter and email correspondence
- Photocopy, archive and scan documents
- Assist Enrolments Team Leader as necessary
Knowledge of the Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.