Buttercups Training are recruiting! Apply to join our team, or share the role with your friends and family.
Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as an Funding Administrator.
At Buttercups Training, we are expanding our Finance, Funding and Enrolments Team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing SME that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to make it easy for pharmacies across all healthcare sectors to access mandatory training to support the development of their employees. We do this by providing engaging e-learning packages via our b-Hive platform to ensure that their learning experience is efficient and fun, whilst providing the tools required for a long and successful career in pharmacy.
We are the number 1 provider in our sector, GPhC accredited for our pharmacy programmes, listed as a main provider on the register of apprenticeship training providers, Matrix accredited, and immensely proud of our recent Ofsted grading.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be supporting apprenticeship and advanced apprenticeship pharmacy programmes by completing enrolment and on-programme funding paperwork, maintaining digital records as well as completing methodical administrative duties.
If you are passionate about accuracy, efficiency and time management and would like to work for a fast-growing accredited training provider, then read on…
What’s involved in this position?
As a Funding Administrator, you will be expected to act as part of the Finance, Funding and Enrolments Team and take responsibility for accurate, timely completion of paperwork and to handle a variety of queries from our learners to ensure they succeed on time, every time. As part of this, you will work with people of varying seniority levels including staff, managers and external clients.
Applicants must have excellent overall IT skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and, in particular, Microsoft Excel. A high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and the ability to spot errors will be key attributes in the successful applicant. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will also be essential to the role.
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not essential as full training will be provided as part of the induction process, but experience working in the pharmacy sector would be desirable. Applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
Is this role right for you?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
- Are you passionate about personal development?
- Would you enjoy helping pharmacy professionals develop their staff?
- Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you like talking to people on the phone?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
- Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Are you looking to work full-time (37 hours per week), between our operating hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday?
This is a full-time (37 hours per week) opportunity offered on a permanent contract.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.