About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a junior software developer to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of our Drupal-based learning management system and website. A varied role, you will work within the digital development team to help develop innovative learning technology applications, data dashboards and system processes which will support all areas of the business.
Ideally a graduate looking for a new role, you will be motivated, driven and passionate individual. Have a keen attention to detail and be very process driven.
What We Are Looking For
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building applications to support teaching and learning within the learning management system.
- Developing modules/plugins and configuring Drupal sites to help meet teaching objectives and other business requirements.
- Reviewing industry trends and applying them to an education context.
- Maintaining course management and media systems.
- Translating UI mock-ups and graphics into responsive web interfaces.
- Any other duties within the scope of the role.
Essential Experience Required
- CMS site-building and module/plugin development.
- Git version control
- An interest in developing API integrations and working with REST
- Passion for working with open source communities
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, constantly changing environment to meet the needs of the business.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills as well as organised with ability to plan workloads
- Fully conversant and embracing of the culture and ethics of the organisation.
- Drupal distribution management
- Server administration
- Previous experience with learning management/training systems
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.