We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Multimedia and UI Designer to join our digital development team in Nottingham. You will be responsible for the design of creative digital content for learning purposes, including video and eLearning. You will also take the lead in the UI design for our portfolio of online applications and our print-based media.
- Design and develop engaging learning assets, including video, animation and eLearning
- Promote new ideas for course design templates such as appropriate graphics, animations and video content
- Develop different ideas to represent technical and text-based information into an engaging and interactive format
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for multiple platforms, using tools such as InVision or Sketch, as well as the Adobe creative suite.
- Proposing and sketching out a range of visual concepts, on paper and digitally
- Evolving your wireframes into beautiful pixel perfect visual user interface designs
- Ensuring the company brand is consistent across all platforms
- Proficient in design and development tools, such as InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc.
- Skilled in video editing software, such as Premier Pro and After Effects
- HTML5 /CSS3
- An organised individual with the ability to manage multiple products
- Strong brand awareness and the ability to follow and evolve brand guidelines
- An interest in and knowledge of, design principles
- Strong visual design skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to create high-quality accurate wireframes
- Ability to apply layout, typography and colour etc
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and strive to improve constantly
- A view that failure is an opportunity to learn
- A proactive way of working
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Concept thinking with a keen visual awareness and willingness to learn specialist programmes
- Qualifications in multimedia or graphic design are desirable