Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Professional Services Assistant.
At Buttercups Training, we are expanding our Professional Services Team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing SME that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
About the role
As a Professional Services Assistant you will be expected to act as part of the Professional Services team and support the Professional Development team, to ensure that team objectives are met on a day-to-day basis.
Applicants must have excellent overall IT skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and, in particular, Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will also be essential to the role.
What’s involved in this position?
Our Professional Services Team are the friendly, welcoming faces of Buttercups Training. Every interaction via phone passes through our PST and they are caring and patient with all requests they receive. Before interacting with our learners and pharmacy professionals, you’ll be trained and coached on how to answer our calls.
To provide great support, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, genuinely interested in helping learners succeed and enjoy talking to Pharmacists, Practice Managers and Pharmacy Professionals over the phone.
Assessing and administrative support
You’ll be trained on how to assess multiple choice question tests and feedback to learners on their submissions, as well as supporting the wider business by helping prepare for examinations. You’ll also help with mailroom duties and respond to learner enquiries via email, efficiently and with confidence.
To support our administrative functions, you’ll need an excellent level of written English, have a passion for attention to detail, and enjoy seeing customers thank you for your quick responses to their questions.
Help Buttercups Training be the best
Once you are comfortable with the support functions of the business, short project work is likely to arise to help different departments and support new products and services offered by Buttercups Training.
You’ll follow the correct channels to relay feedback, optimise our processes and feed in to our overall offering to pharmacy professionals and beyond. We want to hear from all employees how we can make the best even better to stay ahead of the game.
Knowledge of the Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not essential as full training will be provided as part of the induction process, but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
Is this role right for you?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
- Are you passionate about personal development?
- Would you enjoy helping pharmacy professionals develop their staff?
- Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you like talking to people on the phone?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
- Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Are you looking to work full-time (37 hours per week), between our operating hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday?
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.