Work from your own home for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Support Tutor.
At Buttercups Training, we are expanding our Teaching Learning and Assessment Team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable business that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be helping us to deliver even better educational experiences by supporting our learners to achieve their Pharmacy Services Assistant or Pharmacy Technician qualification whilst providing specialist support and guidance for the e-Portfolio system for both tutors and learners alike. Inspirational learner centred tutorials via telephone or online and working closely with our wider Buttercups Training Team are also an essential part of the role. Our tutors deliver an exceptional learner experience and communicate with internal and external parties to deliver high quality achievement on time, every time.
If you are a talented Pharmacy Professional who would love to challenge, stretch and inspire our learners, and in doing so, help shape the future of pharmacy, then read on…
What we are looking for
You are a GPhC registered Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician with a passion for education. You must be able to:
- Be the TLA team specialist for the e-Portfolio system and ensure it is maintained for use by all tutors
- Support seamless migration of learners from current to new e-Portfolio
- Provide support for e-Portfolio training across tutors, as required
- Maintain, revise and review Training Plans in line with any changes to the curricula or e-portfolio system
- Advise on Training Plan and placement requirements for new employers on programmes
- Be responsible for a small caseload of learners to include:
- Delivery of learner centred teaching with the aim of helping learners to make logical progression by building on and revisiting key concepts, providing an inspirational teaching experience
- Monitor learner progress through regular reviews and SMART action planning
- Provide learners with timely, constructive and developmental feedback on assessed work
- Promote high standards of Math, English and IT skills
- Work in partnership with the Workplace Training Supervisor (WTS) to facilitate learner progress
- Manage course deadlines and extensions in line with guidelines from Buttercups and employers
- Maintain accurate learner records
- Liaise with Buttercups Teams to raise concerns to employers, where appropriate
- Participate in standardisation and quality driven activities and projects as required
- To work in line with all other relevant policies and procedures, at all times
- To undertake additional reasonable duties as and when required
Knowledge of the Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.