Work from beautiful Buttercups House or from your own home for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Trainee NVQ Assessor specialising in Pharmacy Services. A qualification to become an NVQ Assessor will be fully funded by Buttercups as part of this role.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable business that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for talented people to help us make our clients even more successful. You will be helping us to deliver even better educational experiences by supporting our learners to achieve their Level 2 or Level 3 qualification whilst providing inspirational learner support via telephone or online and working closely with our wider Buttercups Training Team. Our Assessors deliver an exceptional learner experience and communicate with internal and external parties to deliver high quality achievement on time, every time.
If you are a registered Pharmacy Technician who would love to challenge, stretch and inspire our learners, and in doing so, help shape the future of pharmacy, then read on…
About the role
An Assessor at Buttercups Training encompasses an individual who has a real passion for pharmacy, education and delivering inspirational learning experiences. Our Assessors are invested in their own learning and development and are excited by, as well as responsive to, learner progress, learner achievement and overcoming the challenges of blended and e-learning.
What we are looking for:
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
You are a GPhC registered Pharmacy Technician with a passion for education. You must be able to:
- Support learners to achieve Level 2 or Level 3 in Pharmaceutical Science in line with the awarding body requirements.
- Ensure timely completion of qualification.
- Deliver tutorials / Professional discussions over the phone or using web-based technology.
- Provide telephone and email support.
- Promote high standards of maths and English.
- Work closely with partnered assessors and reviewers to deliver an excellent learner experience.
- Take part in standardisation and quality driven activities and projects as required.
- Maintain accurate learner records.
- Communicate with managers, expert witnesses and other internal and external parties as required.
- Work in line will policies and procedures including EDI, Safeguarding and GDPR.
- Undertake additional reasonable duties.
Knowledge of the Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be provided as part of the induction process but applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
If you like the sound of this role please click the button below to apply.