Responsible to: Head of Centre
Department: Teaching Learning and Assessment Team
Main purpose of job:Buttercups Training is currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated pharmacy tutors to deliver and assess the underpinning knowledge programme. The successful applicants will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as the ability to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment. Candidates must hold suitable industry qualifications and have experience in the vocational sector.
The role may include tutoring, monitoring, reviewing, assessing and guiding learners. Successful applicants will be expected to attend regular meetings, undertake appropriate CPD and develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assess UPK
- Complete teaching where required for learners
- Ensure timely progress for learners and manage course deadlines, extensions within guidelines from Buttercups and clients.
- Maintain accurate records in the LMS including e-portfolio
- Liaise with specialists when there are special needs for learners
- Liaise with team coordinators to raise concerns to employers
- Contribute to QA by attending required training/standardisation meetings/events/activities
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
Salaries and benefits
The starting salary is competitive, depending on experience.
Applying for the role
If you would like to apply for the opportunity, please forward your CV, along with your current salary and a supporting statement of why you would like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buttercups Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Reviewed and updated by Head of Operations – August 2018.