Please see a list of our current vacancies below. Click each vacancy to expand and read more information about the role and how to apply.
An exciting opportunity...
We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians with a strong interest and passion for training and development to join our Teaching, Learning and Assessment team as Assessors and Tutors.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Assess NVQ and/or Knowledge Programmes
- Complete teaching where required for learners
- Undertake reviews and inductions where required with learners and managers
- Ensure timely progress for learners, managing deadlines and extensions within guidelines from Buttercups and employers.
- Maintain good records in our learner management system
- Liaise with specialists when there are special needs for learners
- Liaise with team co-ordinators to raise concerns to employers
Successful candidates will currently be within pharmacy practice.
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. IT and typing proficiency are both vital.
Experience is not required as full training will be provided to successful applicants.
You must be willing to work full time (4 days a week as a minimum) and be able to work from our office in Keyworth, Nottingham.
Salary competitive and dependent upon knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in joining Buttercups and wish to be considered please forward your CV, stating currently salary, to Debbie Whitworth, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an excellent opportunity for a Web/PHP developer to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of our Drupal-based Learning Management System.
You will be required to collaborate with the digital strategy, TLA (Teaching, Learning and Assessment) and graphic design teams to produce innovative learning technology applications.
Ideally a graduate looking for a new role, you will be motivated, driven and passionate individual. Have a keen attention to detail and be very process driven.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building applications for teaching and learning.
- Reviewing industry trends and applying them to an education context.
- Maintaining course management and media systems.
- Implementing UX best practices and accessibility standards.
- Translating UI mock-ups and graphics into responsive web interfaces.
- Developing modules and configuring Drupal sites to produce tools which help meet teaching objectives and business requirements.
- Any other duties within the scope of the role.
Essential Experience Required
- Drupal 7 site-building and module development.
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator (internal and external)
- Committed to open source development
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, constantly changing environment to meet the needs of the business.
- Fully conversant and embracing of the culture and ethics of the organisation.
- Drupal distribution management
- Server administration
- Educational technology/training systems
- xAPI/TinCan, Git version control
37 hours per week, salary competive.
Although we are based in Keyworth, Nottinghamshire the role will allow applicants living within the UK to work from home.
If you wish to be considered for this role please forward your CV, stating current salary, to email@example.com, HR Manager by 3 January 2017.
We are currently seeking experienced Administrators to work full time (37 hours) within our Funding Team
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering general enquiries by telephone
- Writing and despatching routine standardised letters
- Data entry and maintenance of student records
- Monitoring learner progress
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets
- Calling employers to request information and to update them on learners progress
- Other administrative duties
You must be an experienced Administrator with the ability to manage own workload and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to empathise and motivate learners by telephone.
Administrators must have excellent IT skills with use of Microsoft and excel. A positive flexible and “can do” attitude is an essential part of the culture of Buttercups Training. Salary is competitive depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for either of the Administrator opportunities please forward your CV, along with your current salary and a supporting statement of why you would like to work for us to Debbie Whitworth, HR Manager. Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org