Work from beautiful Buttercups House for a market leading pharmacy services training provider as a Professional Development Pharmacist Tutor.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing SME that’s achieving great things whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We aim to make it easy for pharmacies across all healthcare sectors to access training to support the development of their employees. We do this by providing engaging e-learning packages via our b-Hive platform to ensure that their learning experience is efficient and fun, whilst providing the tools required for a long and successful career in pharmacy.
We are the number one provider in our sector, GPhC accredited for our pharmacy programmes, listed as a main provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers, Matrix accredited, and immensely proud of our recent Ofsted grading.
We are looking for talented people to help us make those companies even more successful. You will be helping our customers identify whether Buttercups Training is right for them, whilst providing advice as to how to develop their career within the different sectors of the pharmacy world.
If you are passionate about personal development, education, and customer experience, and would like to work for a fast-growing accredited training provider, then read on…
What’s involved in this position?
It is an essential requirement that the successful candidate will be a GPhC registered Pharmacist and be an Independent Prescriber or working towards this qualification and have experience in the primary care sector. Applications that fail to meet this requirement will not be considered for interview.
- Delivery of foundation pharmacist training programmes, using both face-to-face and virtual platforms
- Assisting with the delivery of post-registration programmes for pharmacy professionals
- Assisting with the development of foundation pharmacist and other course materials where required
- Monitoring trainee performance and providing telephone and email support and assistance as needed
- Providing feedback to designated supervisors on trainee performance
- Completing CPD in order to maintain personal development pertaining to the role
- Data entry to and maintenance of student records
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
- Liaise with Buttercups Teams to raise concerns to employers, where appropriate
- Participate in standardisation and quality driven activities and projects as required.
Although these are the key duties and responsibilities for the post, the list is not exhaustive and therefore subject to regular review. All assessed work is subject to internal and external verification in accordance with the National Standards. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
Is this role right for you?
The role is primarily based in the Midlands but as a Professional Development Pharmacist Tutor you will be expected periodically to deliver workshops elsewhere in England. The role will actively involve contributing the delivery of foundation pharmacist course materials and trainee support, plus development and review of training materials when requested, whilst managing your own daily workload to ensure that team objectives are met on a day-to-day basis. Your job is to complete the aforementioned duties assigned to the Learning and Development Team and willingly assist associated departments with their workload as required. You will also be expected to support the delivery and development of other courses provided by Buttercups as the need arises.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to all the below, this role is perfect for you!
- Are you passionate about personal development?
- Would you enjoy helping pharmacy professionals develop their staff?
- Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market-leading, training provider?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative organisation?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you like talking to people on the phone?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work, and about life outside of work?
- Do you love ‘going the extra mile’ to deliver outstanding customer service?
You can expect competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.