National Apprenticeship Week 2024 Webinars
The National Apprenticeship Week is just around the corner and Buttercups Training is gearing up for some exciting webinars, exclusively curated by our in-house industry experts on our most sought-after apprenticeships.
Read on to find out more.
Community Health and Wellbeing Worker (CHWW) Apprenticeship Webinar
Date: 5th February 2024
Time: 1:00 PM
To register now click here
- Learn about what this apprenticeship is, who it is for, and why it is the perfect opportunity for if you are passionate about understanding the challenges and needs of your local community to improve its health and wellbeing.
- Get valuable insights on how this apprenticeship can help you become the champion of your local community to help it: overcome the roadblocks to healthy living and wellbeing; increase awareness and accessibility of services and solutions to meet the healthcare and wellbeing needs of your community; prevent ill-health and reduce health inequalities; and drive positive change within the community.
Pharmacy Apprenticeships Webinar
Date: 6th February 2024
Time: 1:00 PM
To Register now click here
- Learn about how apprenticeship programmes can boost your career in pharmacy and why apprenticeships can be beneficial to learners and employers.
- Gain a detailed insight into the Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship and the Level 3 Pharmacy Technician Training Programme Apprenticeship.
- Find out why doing your apprenticeship with us can be the right choice for you.
Our webinars are absolutely free and all you need to do is register in advance by clicking the registration link of the webinar(s) you wish to attend.