New Website for 2019
We are committed to offering the latest approaches to blended learning delivery, integrated to deliver a seamless course experience. Having recently released a suite of support staff courses under our latest GPhC accreditation period, along with the new Pharmacy Services Assistant (PSA) standard, and newly accredited Pharmacy Technician Training Programme, we are pleased to announce the release of our latest website.
Our website has been redesigned to better accommodate the new courses and programmes that we are now able to deliver at all levels, for those taking their first steps into the world of pharmacy services, to pharmacists looking to develop their practice.
The new website continues to provide information about our services and courses, but now includes:
- seamless navigation of the courses we offer with an enhanced search facility
- updated career pathway page with all the latest information on where to start your pharmacy career journey
- new employer information page, with much more detail on what we offer to our clients
- revamped learner welfare section that includes multiple resources on safeguarding, British Values, EDI and more
- launch of the Buttercups Services Hub - a brand new portal for managing online enrolments, with access to other exciting online services.